fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMI ACP exam with 'Above Target' in all Domains(4 are clean sweep)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMI ACP exam with 'Above Target' in all Domains(4 are clean sweep)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22682

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Yella,

Congratulations! and thank you for sharing your journey.
3 years 7 months ago #22666

Yella Reddy Yalluru

Hi,

I have passed the PMI ACP exam with 'Above Target' in all Domains(4 are clean sweep) on last Friday. I scored full in 4 domains. I primarily used the below resources:

1) I did 21 PDU courses from Joseph Philips and practice tests on his other courses on Udemy. I did all of his Practice tests scoring 95% in each of them
2) I bought PM Precast for ACP. I did all 4 exams with scores from 70% to 78.3% - averaging 75%. I was confident after but I could not drag myself to the test.
3) I started reading Mike Griffith's book and completed the book in a week. It gave so much confidence - I booked the exam in a week.

I revised the All test questions from Precast and Udemy practice tests - primarily around Marked and wrong questions. I focused my revision on my weak spots. Adaptive planning and Problem detection were my weak areas. I did very well in the final exam.

All the best for your exams,

Regards,
Yella

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login