fbpx

Reply: Taking photos during check in during the online PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Taking photos during check in during the online PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23073

Kathleen Stutz

Hi, I am preparing for my online exam. Can you please share your experience with the required photos of your surroundings? Thank you.
3 years 7 months ago #22732

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Oh.. I didn't receive anything on my phone number during system check. I went through the process and everything worked fine with a sample test question!

Not sure why, probably will figure it on D-day
3 years 7 months ago #22710

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Yes, they send you a link via text message. The same way that you'd receive it doing the system check.
3 years 7 months ago #22677

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Thanks Kyle

Sounds good. So they probably give you a link to be opened on your phone to upload pictures!

Understood. Thanks for the clarification

Ritika
3 years 7 months ago #22669

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

If you provide a mobile phone number you will be asked to take pictures of your surroundings with the phone. Once you submit your photos there is a screen that tells you that you must place your device out of reach. Just follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any issues.

I presume if you don't have a mobile phone you would have to use your device's webcam, but cannot confirm as I used my phone as well.

Kyle
3 years 7 months ago #22659

Ritika Sharma, PMP

Question for those who have taken the online proctored exam already -

My online exam is in 5 days.. Yikes!!! and I was reading through some lessons learnt and experiences of those who have taken the online exam. Some have mention that during the exam check in they were asked to take a few pictures of the room and desk from their phone. How these are then shared with the proctor ? I assume through a link sent on the phone? Is that accurate?

If phones are not allowed as part of the instructions then why have they been asked to use the phone for photos.??

Wondering if anyone can clarify this? The website instructions are vague on this as well

Thank you
Ritika

Thanks
Ritika

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login