fbpx

Reply: Pass 1' try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass 1' try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22713

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Alex,

sorry about the confusion: as you noticed, the post in the Forum regarding the change in the PMP exam dates back to many months ago, when PMP candidates were expected to take the new exam starting July 1st 2020.
However, because of COVID-19, PMI decided to move it forward, mostly because of the restrictions around the world which could make it harder for many candidates to take the exam at a testing center, and not everybody can take it from home using the online proctored mode.

So, essentially, the news you found on the PMI website is the latest one and that is the one you should refer to in order to prepare for the PMP exam at your very best.
Good luck,

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22681

Alex

's Avatar

Hi, and Congratulations,
I am preparing for the exam, and I heard from this Frum, from refer to Cornelius post, 11 months ago, is it through that :
The new dates for the exam change are as follows:
30 June 2020: The last day you can take the current version of the PMP exam
1 July 2020: The first day to take the new version of the PMP exam.

I am confused, as per PMI website, current exam version is same as before COVID-19 and it will change to new one in 2 Jan 2021.

Link to PMI for Jan 2, 2021 exam change announcement.
www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...ion/pmp-exam-updates

Please let me know.
Thanks
3 years 7 months ago #22644

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Gianfranco, well done on your exam success :)
3 years 7 months ago #22642

Gianfranco Ronci

Good morning everyone 30/7 I passed the PMP exam on the first try thanks to the quality of the prepcast simulator's tames ... I did 3 total tests before the exam obtaining (80%, 75%, 78.5) the result of the my exam totally reflected my result. Personally I have already proceeded to indicate to friends and colleagues to use it. Thanks again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login