fbpx

Reply: After Passing

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : After Passing

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22707

Mike Cheung, PMP

I can't remember the exact buttons I clicked (I just clicked around), but essentially I logged into the PearsonVue website (using a link from the confirmation email I received when I registered for the exam) and then clicked exam or history or something like that and then there was a section for exam report I believe. I was able to get a breakdown of the AT vs T vs NI etc of my report
3 years 8 months ago #22633

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hello JDK,

PMI should send you a detailed report with a few days from the day you passed the PMP exam. However, you should be able to access the exam report from the PearsonVUE webpage, using your PMI credentials to access.

As I was not aware of this procedure at the time I passed the exam, I am afraid I wouldn't be able to guide you through this process, but that should be relatively straightforward.

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22631

JDK

's Avatar

How long after passing your PMP exam do you have to wait before you get your scores and confirmation that you passed and does it take for PMI to reflect it? Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login