fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP with 1st Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP with 1st Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22616

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Congratulations, Gopinath! Glad to hear that you find the PMPrepCast helpful in your preparation!

Unfortunately, you would not be able to claim any PDUs for the course, if you used it to get contact hours in preparation for the PMP application.
You may want to consider other resources, such as the PDU Podcast , which also includes some free resources for you to preview. There are also a number of resources to get (free) PDUs on the PMI and ProjectManagement.com websites. In my opinion and based on my experience, these will offer you an actual opportunity to grow as a professional, and therefore prove your professional development as a PMP. Also, please keep in mind that - according to the CCR Handbook - part of the PDUs (max 25) required to maintain your certification may be associated to the so-called "giving back", which comes from volunteering opportunities and your work as a professional.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 7 months ago #22606

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats on passing your PMP!
3 years 7 months ago #22605

Gopinath Rountla

Dear All,

Today Passed PMP with 1st Attempt and the the resources from PM Prepcast were really guided me in good direction in my preparation and the language matches exactly same on actual PMP , I would recommend to anyone who is performing for PMP

Good Luck to all to those who were planning to take PMP in near future.

Aldi I would like to know, if I could claim some PDU's with the usage of this course?

Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login