fbpx

Reply: Name as per ID is not matching as per PMI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Name as per ID is not matching as per PMI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 5 months ago #29907

Jessica

I was getting ready to schedule my exam and noticed the same thing. PMI also has a "text" feature for customer service. I was able to text with PMI, confirmed I needed my full middle name listed for my ID. The PMI representative updated it for me. Texted me a screen shot showing the update. I also logged into PMI to check for myself. And it was all fixed! Very easy.
1 year 8 months ago #29626

Amit

's Avatar

Just log in to your PMI account and chat with agent and provide your ID. He/she will be able to update it within minutes. I did mine. fairly quick and easy. It was updated within 10 mins.
3 years 8 months ago #22578

JDK

's Avatar

You should reschedule. I had the same situation and it took them a very long time to make the update.
3 years 8 months ago #22566

Conrad Barreto

Dear all,

I have recently realized that my Name is not matching the name as in my ID. First and last name are correct, however Middle name is not updated as per PMI.
I have my exam on 29th July via Online proctor. I had contacted PMI regarding this issues, they have update it and said it will reflect in 48 hours. However, time is ticking for me. They even said to try it with the proctor and check if he allows you to proceed for the exam. Else they would re-schedule my exam without any charge.

What do you'l suggest at this point of time?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login