fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMI ACP , the PrepCast Exam Simulator was very helpful

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMI ACP , the PrepCast Exam Simulator was very helpful

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21010

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! Well done on passing the exam :)
3 years 10 months ago #20977

C.V.

What I used: Mike Griffiths Exam Prep (Green) Book + Prepcast Exam Simulator.

Exam Simulator experience : I was failing the Exam Simulator , on all takes I was scoring 50-60% with Domain II as my lowest (that's the % on the ACP ). This is on both the Quizzes and the Premium Exams. So 2 days before my exam I spent a lot of time trying to read through the detailed results and understanding why I kept failing. The detailed explanation gives you tips on how to approach the problem. It gives you insight on how to eliminate 2 potential wrong answers and then choosing the "BEST" answer from the other 2 left. When there are points I don't understand even after the explanation I refer to the footnote where they indicate the reference, those were quite helpful too. A night before my actual exam I tried to do one last Mock Exam (Exam 4) I passed It within Target on all domains.

Results: Passed the PMI ACP today with Above Target on all Domains

Feedback: The Simulator Exam trains your brain to have the right mindset when you take your actual exam. If you're observant enough , you'd notice that some of the exam questions are similar to the mock only given in a different perspective or situation.

Tip: Practice. Practice. Practice using the Exam Simulator. then Fail. Read why you got the questions wrong. Then go Practice some more :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login