fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMI ACP , the PrepCast Exam Simulator was very helpful

Passed my PMI ACP , the PrepCast Exam Simulator was very helpful 3 years 11 months ago #20977

• C.V.
  • C.V.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What I used: Mike Griffiths Exam Prep (Green) Book + Prepcast Exam Simulator.

Exam Simulator experience : I was failing the Exam Simulator , on all takes I was scoring 50-60% with Domain II as my lowest (that's the % on the ACP ). This is on both the Quizzes and the Premium Exams. So 2 days before my exam I spent a lot of time trying to read through the detailed results and understanding why I kept failing. The detailed explanation gives you tips on how to approach the problem. It gives you insight on how to eliminate 2 potential wrong answers and then choosing the "BEST" answer from the other 2 left. When there are points I don't understand even after the explanation I refer to the footnote where they indicate the reference, those were quite helpful too. A night before my actual exam I tried to do one last Mock Exam (Exam 4) I passed It within Target on all domains.

Results: Passed the PMI ACP today with Above Target on all Domains

Feedback: The Simulator Exam trains your brain to have the right mindset when you take your actual exam. If you're observant enough , you'd notice that some of the exam questions are similar to the mock only given in a different perspective or situation.

Tip: Practice. Practice. Practice using the Exam Simulator. then Fail. Read why you got the questions wrong. Then go Practice some more :)

Passed my PMI ACP , the PrepCast Exam Simulator was very helpful 3 years 11 months ago #21010

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations! Well done on passing the exam :)
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login