fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMI ACP Exam with Above Average in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMI ACP Exam with Above Average in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18779

Ricardo Vivanco

Hi Billy,
in regards to understanding, i agree with you that prepcast questions were difficult but clear to understand.

but the exam,, no way, too many tricky questions using a confusing english to make you more difficult the answer.

but general speaking, for me , the level of prepcast was more difficult than the original exam.
or perhaps i made too many mockup test from prepcast and First agile that my brain was prepared for everything?

regards,
Ricardo
4 years 5 months ago #18775

Billy MacDonald

I used the Head First Agile book, i really value it.
I actually found the real exam harder to get through/understand than the prepcast test exams but then also passed AT so maybe it was the pressure.
4 years 5 months ago #18772

Ricardo Vivanco

DEAR all,

I took the exam last friday and I passed with all DOMAINS "ABOVE TARGET"

EXAM was easier, not difficult as the exam simulator I took from Cornelius..!! I barely got 70% on PREPCAST's exam on all the 4 exams (as an average) so I got many doubts whether I can pass or not the real exam...

hopefully I finished30 minutes before expected and got a good mark.

For preparation: I read Griffith PMI ACP Exam preparation (read 2 times) and read also "Head First Agile" and took exams from this book. I took also PREPCAST exams for PMI ACP

To be honest, Prepcast exam was MORE MORE difficult Than the real exam, I cannot recall any similar question on the real exam, but this helped me to prepare for the worst.

I saw instead , similar questions and approach of the exam questions found on the HEAD FIRST AGILE.

moreover, I can confirm that many of the questions on the real exam were chosen following the approach "choose the less worse answer from all 4", many of the answers were not correct at all and that was the type of questions I found on HEAD FIRST AGILE. The wording in English was very tricky.

regards,
Ricardo

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login