fbpx

Reply: Awful experience with PEARSON VUE when taking PMI ACP exam from home!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Awful experience with PEARSON VUE when taking PMI ACP exam from home!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 7 months ago #29739

Arianna Sorrentino

's Avatar

I have also tried to do my exam today and after waiting 30 mins while they were saying they were doing the check-in, I contacted the VUE support to ask if this long waiting time was normal. Got the feedback to wait for the proctor,
no one contacted me and after an hour I was simply kicked out of the system.
How it is possible? Why no one contacted me if there was an issue?
Anyone a similar experience?
Now I have to wait....but I do not want to lose the exam and my money!
1 year 8 months ago #29567

Anonymous

's Avatar

This is really frustrating experience, I waited for 40 minutes & 3 proctored joined one after another asking me restart my VUE app though I checked 3 times on same day & 3 times 3 days before.
Anyhow then after waiting & checking my space they got ready to load exam, after an hour I contacted proctor on chat to allow me for quick bio break AND I checked from Pearson helpdesk 1 week before that - can we take quick bio break in between & I was told - YES, you can take but your clock timer won't stop so I was okay with that option.
...BUT proctor didn't replied me on chat after waiting for few minutes & I was in really need to go to washroom, I went ahead & took my laptop also with me so I was always in webcam view, after coming back to my seat then
proctor pinged me on chat window - I am closing your exam, he didn't called me OR gave me time to talk to him & closed my exam & they marked it as test completed.
This is really amazing & helpdesk & different thoughts & opinions and proctor have different rules & norms.
Proctor online exams should be stop by Pearson, they are causing suffering & pain to candidates. PLEASE STOP exploiting hard earned money of common masses.
1 year 9 months ago #29542

Aman Prabhakar

's Avatar

Same thing happened with me yesterday during the online exam. Pearson vue cancle the exam without any notice as per their error there was internet issue. I was using 5gbps link for this exam and backup plaan was also ready. There was no internet issue at my end.
I had done 124/180 till the time when they stopped the exam. Really disappointed.
2 years 3 weeks ago #29165

Ahsan

's Avatar

I had a same experience and got kicked out after answering 100 questions. What is the contact number for Pearson OnVue exam ? I have contacted PMI directly because i couldn't find a Pearson contact.
2 years 2 months ago #28931

Anonymous

's Avatar

I had the same experience. I contacted Pearson, but they have been saying they are reviewing for the last 3 weeks. Did you contact them and got any review result?
2 years 3 months ago #28821

Anonymous

's Avatar

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE with Pearson Vue! The online proctor was VERY unreasonable and terminated my exam saying I moved my eyes too much. I prepared so hard for this exam only to be terminated unfairly!! TERRIBLY SAD

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login