fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

• Page:

TOPIC: VERY BAD EXPERIENCE TAKING PMI-ACP EXAM WITH Pearson VUE FROM HOME - WARNING!!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE TAKING PMI-ACP EXAM WITH Pearson VUE FROM HOME - WARNING!! 4 years 5 months ago #18712

• Ricardo Vivanco
  • Ricardo Vivanco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
today I suppose to have my exam with them from home, I was excited and ready for the exam.
application crashed after the exam started (just after 1 minute).......

it was a nightmare!!!, I really discourage you to take it from home, there are risks that need to be assessed.

I would not write more until someone else is interested on this. otherwise the system will consider my message as SPAM and will delete it as happened the first time I wrote my story.

just wanted to write this story for the rest of the community. to give a warning when considering this option.
regards
Ricardo
Last edit: by Ricardo Vivanco. Reason: specified PMI exam I took
The topic has been locked.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE TAKING PMI-ACP EXAM WITH Pearson VUE FROM HOME - WARNING!! 4 years 5 months ago #18715

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Ricardo,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about this experience with Pearson. That is pretty bad.

Second, I found your original message in the 'forum spam folder' and I have manually re-activated it. I do not know why the system thought that your message is spam. Please see here:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...i-acp-exam-from-home

I am closing this topic here for further comments.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login