fbpx

Reply: How to pass PMI-ACP in a first attempt. Lesson learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to pass PMI-ACP in a first attempt. Lesson learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14572

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Nataliia on passing your PMI-ACP! Thank you for sharing your experience and advice on using the Agile Exam Simulator and reading.
5 years 9 months ago #14557

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Nataliia,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! We're glad we were able to help you achieve such a milestone in your career :) Thank you for sharing your lessons learned here. Have a good day! :)
5 years 9 months ago #14549

Nataliia Neshenko

Let me express my gratitude to Cornelius and his team, who work very hard to make the learning experience engaging, interactive, and informative.

My success journey is simple: Practice, Practice, Practice.
Firstly, exercise as many questions as you can. Although the real exam questions are more relaxed than those you could find in simulators, it gives you confidence in your answers, so you reduce stress during the exam. Moreover, you will not spend the time to review the answers, again and again, to be sure you are correct. Using a simulator proposed by Cornelius and his team elevated my ability of critical thinking which is essential for the exam since some questions are a bit tricky.
Secondly, read as more literature as possible. While many books are available, there is no magic pill. I reviewed all areas first with "PMI-ACP Exam Prep" by Mike Griffiths. Amazing book! Then I jumped to s list recommended by PMI, it gave me more details for practicing agile and increased confidence during an exam.
Lastly, practice exam techniques. Exam adds some stress and it is natural to think that you don't have enough time, you have plenty of time for this exam. Moreover, if you sit for 3 hours answering questions, you are prepared for this journey mentally. For me, sitting 3 hrs is exhausting!
One personal note, be ready that it is freezing in the test room, even during summer. Take something worm, even if you will not use it.
Good luck, no worries, if you practice agile and questions, you'll be just fine on this exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login