fbpx

Reply: Passed and Certified

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed and Certified

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12764

Gail Freedman

Dear Lalitha,

Congratulations on passing your exam! You're method of working 10 questions at a time is very helpful. Thank you for sharing your lessons learned. I'm glad that the PM Prepcast served you well and helped you pass the exam.

Best wishes for good luck in all your future endeavors!
6 years 7 months ago #11665

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Lalitha,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 7 months ago #11663

Lalitha Jonnalagadda

Hello all

I cleared my PMI-ACP certification on 8/23 with Above Target scores. 90% of my preparation came from the Prepcast podcasts and the exam simulator.
I started off around 5 months ago on the podcasts and listened through them. I am a product manager by trade in waterfall and Agile driven organisations. Most of my short comings during the preparation came from me falling back to options where I sided with the product owner and it was challenging at times to unlearn my past experiences at times to learn the 'correct' way to conduct these practices. I finished one round with the podcasts and then started with the exam simulator. I would work on 10 questions at a time. Every time I took the 10 question tests, i would get around 4-5 correct. This was helpful for me in understanding both the right and the wrong options. So each day, my job was to work on 10 questions and learning from the options and taking notes. The best part about the simulator was to understand the domain that I had weaknesses in and add effort in learning those domains. Over all, the exam simulator is equally important as the podcasts.
From the exam questions perspective, they were exactly in the realm as presented in the simulator. I had a lot of situational questions - around 70-80% of them. If I remember correctly, there were atleast 2 questions that were the exact same ones as in the simulator too.
Lastly, I was quite sad that I couldn't get to Mike Griffith's , but running through the podcasts twice and the exam simulator were extremely sufficient for my preparations.
Thank you to the entire team at Prepcast!
Best
LJ

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login