fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Exam Passed - Lessons Learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Exam Passed - Lessons Learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 11 months ago #5412

Vincent Forino

Wow, who knew that passing the PMI-ACP could be so easy. As I needed contact hours and PDU's to maintain my PMP the Agile PrepCast was the absolute best money I have ever spent!

After going through the Agile PrepCast once I read through The PMI-ACP How to pass on your first try By Andy Crowe. After reading the book I did the first practice exam which is included in the book. After looking over the question I had gotten wrong or didn't understand fully I noticed many of them were related so I re-watched the appropriate lesions in the Agile PrepCast then took the second practice test in the book did the same thing in terms of re-watching lessons which I needed to perform better on and then re-watched the lessons on Scrum the day before the test as well as rereading the book. I didn't even have to use the free 1 week trail subscription to www.velociteach.com which comes with the book (The PMI-ACP Exam how to pass on your first try).

The brain dumb which Cornelius mentions in the Agile PrepCast are very important - I used the following IWCR; INVEST; and how many principle Scrum, XP and Lean have as well as listing as many as I could.

I would focus on Scrum, XP and Lean as well as the Tools, charts and Agile manifesto principles. The content that could be on the exam is overwhelming - focus on what you are likely to be tested on.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login