fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Passed - Lessons Learned

PMI-ACP Exam Passed - Lessons Learned 9 years 3 days ago #5412

• Vincent Forino
  • Vincent Forino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Wow, who knew that passing the PMI-ACP could be so easy. As I needed contact hours and PDU's to maintain my PMP the Agile PrepCast was the absolute best money I have ever spent!

After going through the Agile PrepCast once I read through The PMI-ACP How to pass on your first try By Andy Crowe. After reading the book I did the first practice exam which is included in the book. After looking over the question I had gotten wrong or didn't understand fully I noticed many of them were related so I re-watched the appropriate lesions in the Agile PrepCast then took the second practice test in the book did the same thing in terms of re-watching lessons which I needed to perform better on and then re-watched the lessons on Scrum the day before the test as well as rereading the book. I didn't even have to use the free 1 week trail subscription to www.velociteach.com which comes with the book (The PMI-ACP Exam how to pass on your first try).

The brain dumb which Cornelius mentions in the Agile PrepCast are very important - I used the following IWCR; INVEST; and how many principle Scrum, XP and Lean have as well as listing as many as I could.

I would focus on Scrum, XP and Lean as well as the Tools, charts and Agile manifesto principles. The content that could be on the exam is overwhelming - focus on what you are likely to be tested on.
Last edit: by Vincent Forino.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login