fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP passed with 7 AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP passed with 7 AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28311

Stan Po - Admin

Steve,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 6 months ago #28295

Steve

's Avatar

Thank you PrepCast team. The exam simulator was invaluable for getting a feel for the exam and time pressure.

I completed the exam online with Pearson VUE and the only hiccup was with the One Vue software detecting processes open in the background that had to be shut before exam could be released. This caused my stress levels to rise as I ran the system test multiple times prior to the exam to make sure One Vue would work and never encountered this error. Proctor's only advice was to quit and relaunch One Vue which did not work. Luckily I was able to google the process being flagged and find the corresponding file to shut down in task manager. In all I managed to start exam on time and finished with time spare to check answers.

Tip for remote proctoring is to ensure the area you are completing the exam is neat and tidy. No papers on walls, empty desk. I temporarily moved all clutter outside the room. I would not recommend using a large monitor (mine is 32") as questions appear on top left and next button on bottom right. This caused my neck to be sore after a while and I was conscious of being flagged for looking toward bottom right of screen to click on the next button for next question.

For those still on the journey Good Luck. Don't be discouraged with your results in the simulator, just complete your retrospective on the domains you are weak on before attempting the next exam in the simulator.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login