fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Embarrassed to ask but.... PMI-ACP(?)

Embarrassed to ask but.... PMI-ACP(?) 3 years 4 weeks ago #26806

• Doug Harrison
  • Doug Harrison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello - After a very embarrassing attempt at the test - I did not pass nor did I fail the PMI-ACP exam.
Long story short - Holding my coffee for 2 hours did not happen.
About 40 questions in and could not wait any longer (I'm almost 60), jumped up and when I left the camera they shut me down.
Thought I could do it (hold my coffee) and YES, I saw everything that said no breaks when taking the PMI-ACP at home.

Has anyone gone lately during COVID to take the PMI-ACP in person? Can you use the restroom during the test?
It's understood if I needed too, the time would still keep ticking... thank you in advance

Embarrassed to ask but.... PMI-ACP(?) 3 years 3 weeks ago #26865

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Doug
I think you are able to use the restrooms in a test centre as long as the clock keeps ticking. Test centre staff are normally quite helpful, you could give them a call and find out or pop along and see what the set up is there before you book your exam again.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Embarrassed to ask but.... PMI-ACP(?) 3 years 3 weeks ago #26867

• Doug Harrison
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:) Thank you for your time.
Kinda thought that, when I took my PMP exam, it was not a problem.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login