fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP Exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP Exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26098

Stan Po - Admin

Scott,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 2 months ago #26096

Scott Moy

Hello -

Just wanted to share my study path that others may potentially benefit from. Overall, I've received the following scores on the PMI-ACP Exam (1-15-2021)

D1 - AT
D2 - AT
D3 - AT
D4 - AT
D5 - T
D6 - AT
D7 - AT

Below was my 3-month study guide and path in learning and preparing for the PMI-ACP Test.
- Read Mike Griffith's PMI-ACP Exam Prep
- Watched mandatory videos from Agile Prepcast
- Re-read Mike Griffith's PMI-ACP Exam Prep
- Took Chapter Tests in book
- Took 1 exam per day from Agile's Prepcast Practitioner Simulator
Scored the following on 1st pass: 79.2%, 80.2%, 69.2%, 77.5%

A week before the exam, I've quickly read through each chapter (not even read, just did it to refresh my memory), reviewed my notes, and focused on my troubled areas. Then went back to the Simulator to answer all the incorrect questions and made sure I thoroughly understood why I got them wrong in the first place.

Overall, I am obviously happy with the results. Mike Griffith's book paired with the Simulator was a successful combination. The exam questions were very similar in format and taking the simulator really helped with brain muscle (3 hours is a long time so it helped me get into the right mindset). The simulator helped me with the following:
- Pay close to attention to what the question is asking
- Eliminate 2/4 answers
- Pick the best answer by Agile mindset.

Great job Agile Prepcast and thank you! If I would've known about this site when I was studying for the PMP, I would've used their simulator as well.

Regards,
Scott - PMP, PMI-ACP :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login