fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMI ACP - 6 AT & 1 T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMI ACP - 6 AT & 1 T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25572

Liju Thomas

's Avatar

Hi Mahdi,

I got around 25-30 long questions , that too 3 or 4 lines. Rest were 1-2 lines of questions.

I was pretty sure that i was going to pass after completing around 40 questions.

Thanks,
Liju Thomas
3 years 3 months ago #25477

Mahdi Seify

Hi Liju

Congrats.

were questions short ( 1 or 2 lines ) like PMP exam or long?

Thanks
3 years 3 months ago #25476

Mahdi Seify

Hi Liju

Congrats.

were questions short ( 1 or 2 lined ) like PMP exam or long?

Thanks
3 years 3 months ago #25392

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Liju!

Thank you for sharing your journey.
3 years 3 months ago #25328

Liju Thomas

's Avatar

After 2 months of intensive effort (3 Hours average during 5 days in a week), I cleared my PMI-ACP certification in my first attempt (6 AT and 1 T) I already have my PMP, so the application process for PMI-ACP was very easier as they considered my general project management experience requirements from my PMP application.

Materials Used - Mike Griffith Book (This book is sufficient for understanding Agile Mindset for the exam), Prepcast Exam Simulator, Agile Fast track Exam Prep from RMC, Head First Questions. I bought the Agile Fast Track two weeks prior to exam, and had consistently got above 85%. Then I decided to buy PrepCast Simulator 5 days prior to my exam. Took 1 test each on a day and got 85%, 80%, 80%, 80% in those exams. Only went through the wrong answers. After I got 85% in my first prepcast test, I decided to book the exam appointment with Pearson Vue.

Exam Experience - At least 95% questions were situational and I was struggling with the best answer among two for only20-25 questions. Rest all the questions were OK for me. The exam was not very tough as I expected. It took me 2 hours 50 minutes to complete the exam. No calculation questions at all, only one question with Burndown graph picture that asks you to assess it.

Agile Prepcast - The question patterns were similar to most of the questions in real exam, and helped me a lot.
Head First Questions - Though it is tougher than real exam, I find some pattern matching with few questions in the real exam.

Most of the questions have to be answered from the viewpoint of Product Owner, Scrum Master and Team Member.

All the best for all ACP aspirants - believe me, the exam is not very tough, Read and digest the contents in Mike Griffith book and try Prepcast and Head First Questions, that is enough to clear it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login