fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25478

Mahdi Seify

Hi Will

Congrats.

were questions short ( 1 or 2 lines ) like PMP exam or long?

Thanks
3 years 4 months ago #25211

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations Will, on passing your ACP exam!
3 years 4 months ago #25194

WillCF

's Avatar

Hi, just wanted to thank PrepCast for helping my pass the ACP today.

Although, I can't say that it was the ONLY reason that I passed, I must admit that the test questions in their simulator and the ones on the real pearson view CPT are very similar in nature.

That being said, I pulled information from many different sources to pass the exam. I was AT for all categories except Agile Principles (On Target).

Here was my study list:
udemy/course/pmiacp_21pdus/ (Used for the 21 hours of PDUs and it is hella long, but comes with an okay full practice exam).
udemy/course/pmi-acp-practice-exams-pmbok-6/ (two full length practice exams, pretty good and you can ask questions similar to Prepcast).
rmcls/extras/pmi-acp-exam-prep-second-edition/ <= best summary out there for textbook, I wanted a paper copy because it was I'm old fashion but their online portal is fairly good.
youtubechannel/UCIUTaa2a_Ejn-p1GaKeKu-A <= watched some of the videos from this guy who past the exam, took a few notes.
edward-designer <= This guy has all of the knowledge!

Needed to strip out the actual links to not have my post considered spam!

I had a ton of notes and roughly 1000 cue cards for all 7 categories, and at the end of the day it seemed like it was overkill.

Overall though, as a product person running an agile team (of 7 people), and I must admit that the PMI did do a great job of making me more well-rounded from an agility standpoint. Although I may never be able to implement EVM from a product standpoint, I might end up trying one day :).

Hope this helps all of the aspirants!

Thanks Prep-cast for the great exams!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login