fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMI ACP

Passed PMI ACP 3 years 4 months ago #25194

• WillCF
  • WillCF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, just wanted to thank PrepCast for helping my pass the ACP today.

Although, I can't say that it was the ONLY reason that I passed, I must admit that the test questions in their simulator and the ones on the real pearson view CPT are very similar in nature.

That being said, I pulled information from many different sources to pass the exam. I was AT for all categories except Agile Principles (On Target).

Here was my study list:
udemy/course/pmiacp_21pdus/ (Used for the 21 hours of PDUs and it is hella long, but comes with an okay full practice exam).
udemy/course/pmi-acp-practice-exams-pmbok-6/ (two full length practice exams, pretty good and you can ask questions similar to Prepcast).
rmcls/extras/pmi-acp-exam-prep-second-edition/ <= best summary out there for textbook, I wanted a paper copy because it was I'm old fashion but their online portal is fairly good.
youtubechannel/UCIUTaa2a_Ejn-p1GaKeKu-A <= watched some of the videos from this guy who past the exam, took a few notes.
edward-designer <= This guy has all of the knowledge!

Needed to strip out the actual links to not have my post considered spam!

I had a ton of notes and roughly 1000 cue cards for all 7 categories, and at the end of the day it seemed like it was overkill.

Overall though, as a product person running an agile team (of 7 people), and I must admit that the PMI did do a great job of making me more well-rounded from an agility standpoint. Although I may never be able to implement EVM from a product standpoint, I might end up trying one day :).

Hope this helps all of the aspirants!

Thanks Prep-cast for the great exams!

Passed PMI ACP 3 years 4 months ago #25211

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations Will, on passing your ACP exam!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Passed PMI ACP 3 years 4 months ago #25478

• Mahdi Seify
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Will

Congrats.

were questions short ( 1 or 2 lines ) like PMP exam or long?

Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login