fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY PMI-ACP EXAM ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY PMI-ACP EXAM ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25343

Mahdi Seify

Hi Jarvis

more than 95% of real PMP exam questions are short ( max 2 lines), do you know about ACP? are there short or long?

Thanks
3 years 6 months ago #23506

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congrats!!

I have also earned a certification (PMP) at a test center. I am heading to the ACP soon and was hoping someone would say it's easier to take it at home - being 3 hours vs 4+ hours of the PMP... So, thank you, I think I will also schedule mine to a center nearby.
3 years 6 months ago #23496

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Jarvis,

Congratulations on your great achievement!
3 years 6 months ago #23391

Jarvis Parker

One more thing. I took the exam at a test center. After seeing dome of the horror stories, I was too scared to even attempt taking the exam at home!!
3 years 6 months ago #23390

Jarvis Parker

I am happy to announce that I passed my PMI-ACP exam today after 2.5 months of studying and I scored Above Target on 6 out of 7 domains!!

I used the following materials to study for the exam:
1. PM Prepcast - Video Tutorials and Exam Simulator
2. PMI-ACP Exam Prep along with the Exam Simulator by Mike Griffiths
3. PMI-ACP Exam Prep Workbook by Mike Griffiths
4. Agile Practice Guide by PMI

On the PrepCast Exams, my scores were 67.5%, 78.3%, 67.5% & 75%. I have to say that these exams really prepared me well for the actual exam. They were challenging, but more importantly, after they were scored, they let you know how you performed in each Domain. This helped me to hone in on my weak areas and to put additional time in to fully understand the topics.

The exam was hard and it took my the entire 3 hours to complete. My advice would be to read each question at least 2x in order to understand what they are asking before you look at the answers. After you go through the choices read the question again to make sure you have the proper context of the question.

Lastly, just put the time in and you will do well.

Thanks Prepcast, the materials were awesome and the videos were informative and comprehensive!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login