fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP on First Try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP on First Try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #23997

Michelle Ramat

Hi Krishna, congrats! May I ask what exam were you referring to when you said "Also, I did the PMI exam a few weeks back?" Does PMI have a practice exam for PMI-ACP because I know they have one for PMP, which contains sample questions from previous PMP exams? If so, can you share the link, please. Thank you.
3 years 6 months ago #23289

Krishna Mulani

The simulator questions prepared me to pick the best answer on the test. The simulator questions were not completely similar but they helped me to narrow my choices on the test. I was not too sure if I would pass the test b/c I was always deciding between two answers on most questions. Was very glad to see the pass at the end. I think the prepcast simulator tests helped me tons to pick the best answers.
3 years 6 months ago #23274

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Krishna,
Congratulations on your success. Do the questions in the simulator somehow reflect what you had in the exam?
Thanks.
Devals
3 years 6 months ago #23272

Anonymous

's Avatar

Good Job Krishna!
How close were the simulator questions to the actual exam?
3 years 6 months ago #23254

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Krishna!
3 years 6 months ago #23191

Krishna Mulani

I just took the PMI-ACP at home online yesterday and Passed with all above Target with the exception of Team Performance I got target.

The number one factor in my passing the test was the Prepcast Exam Simulator. I also used the AGILE Practice Guide and Joe Philips Udemy Videos.
On Prepcast simulator I got 73,76,73,and 81 on the tests. I spent 6 weeks prepping for the exam. Also, I did the PMI exam a few weeks back.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login