fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMI-ACP on First Try

Passed PMI-ACP on First Try 3 years 7 months ago #23191

• Krishna Mulani
  • Krishna Mulani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I just took the PMI-ACP at home online yesterday and Passed with all above Target with the exception of Team Performance I got target.

The number one factor in my passing the test was the Prepcast Exam Simulator. I also used the AGILE Practice Guide and Joe Philips Udemy Videos.
On Prepcast simulator I got 73,76,73,and 81 on the tests. I spent 6 weeks prepping for the exam. Also, I did the PMI exam a few weeks back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michelle Ramat, Shubham Goel

Passed PMI-ACP on First Try 3 years 7 months ago #23254

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Krishna!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com

[email protected] 3 years 7 months ago #23272

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good Job Krishna!
How close were the simulator questions to the actual exam?

Passed PMI-ACP on First Try 3 years 7 months ago #23274

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Krishna,
Congratulations on your success. Do the questions in the simulator somehow reflect what you had in the exam?
Thanks.
Devals

[email protected] 3 years 7 months ago #23289

• Krishna Mulani
  • Krishna Mulani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The simulator questions prepared me to pick the best answer on the test. The simulator questions were not completely similar but they helped me to narrow my choices on the test. I was not too sure if I would pass the test b/c I was always deciding between two answers on most questions. Was very glad to see the pass at the end. I think the prepcast simulator tests helped me tons to pick the best answers.

[email protected] 3 years 5 months ago #23997

• Michelle Ramat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi Krishna, congrats! May I ask what exam were you referring to when you said "Also, I did the PMI exam a few weeks back?" Does PMI have a practice exam for PMI-ACP because I know they have one for PMP, which contains sample questions from previous PMP exams? If so, can you share the link, please. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rahul Sehgal
Last edit: by Michelle Ramat.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login