Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Testing Centers & Taking the Exam from Home

Testing Centers & Taking the Exam from Home 1 week 3 days ago #21879

• Sana N
  • Sana N's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
a while ago due to covid the testing centers were closed, are they still closed?

how did that affect scheduling for the ACP exam. are you able to register for it, and is PMI still offering taking the exam from home during this time?

Testing Centers & Taking the Exam from Home 1 week 2 days ago #21884

• Billy MacDonald
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Sana

It's best to check with the testing centres directly, this forum doesn't have any control over their availability and it will vary greatly country to country, region to region.

There have been reports of frustration and bad experiences on this forum when using Pearson Vue to take the exam from home, but we don't know if people with positive experiences haven't posted here.
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...i-acp-exam-from-home

Personally, i would go to a test centre if available.

Testing Centers & Taking the Exam from Home 1 week 2 days ago #21933

• Shreeraj Pawar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, i took my test @ a test center here in US and had no issues. Only thing is i had to keep my mask on for the entire duration while i was in the test center. Let me know if you need additional details.

Thanks,
Shreeraj
Last edit: by Shreeraj Pawar.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinMohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACPBilly MacDonaldWillis DonelsonChan Rampersaud

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login