fbpx

Reply: PMI ACP Audit

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI ACP Audit

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21459

Willis Donelson

Congrats Dominic. I was randomly audited for an exam previously as well. It's a time consuming process to complete everything necessary to get through, so good on you for sticking with it. I took it as a little bit of a challenge - like, if you're going to audit me then I'm going to do great on this exam just to prove I deserve it. And that mentality served me well when I took the exam - I passed easily. So study up and good luck!
3 years 11 months ago #20506

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Dominic,

Congratulations, you passed the audit! Goodluck in your studies and your exam preparations.
3 years 11 months ago #20492

Dominic Lepore

For Your Information
I got randomly selected for an audit when I applied for the ACP exam. I had to provide three pieces of documentation : 1) college transcripts, 2) letters signed by my references for my agile experience, 3) proof of attaining the educational requirements. #3 was provided by OSP International as part of signing up for the ACP Prepcast. It was a hassle to get this documentation but I passed the audit. Thanks!

(Now I have to get back to studying for the exam.)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login