fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMI ACP Audit

PMI ACP Audit 4 years 3 weeks ago #20492

• Dominic Lepore
  • Dominic Lepore's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
For Your Information
I got randomly selected for an audit when I applied for the ACP exam. I had to provide three pieces of documentation : 1) college transcripts, 2) letters signed by my references for my agile experience, 3) proof of attaining the educational requirements. #3 was provided by OSP International as part of signing up for the ACP Prepcast. It was a hassle to get this documentation but I passed the audit. Thanks!

(Now I have to get back to studying for the exam.)

PMI ACP Audit 4 years 3 weeks ago #20506

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Dominic,

Congratulations, you passed the audit! Goodluck in your studies and your exam preparations.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com

PMI ACP Audit 3 years 10 months ago #21459

• Willis Donelson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congrats Dominic. I was randomly audited for an exam previously as well. It's a time consuming process to complete everything necessary to get through, so good on you for sticking with it. I took it as a little bit of a challenge - like, if you're going to audit me then I'm going to do great on this exam just to prove I deserve it. And that mentality served me well when I took the exam - I passed easily. So study up and good luck!
Jay Donelson
MA, PMP, ACP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login