fbpx

Reply: PASSED MY PMI-ACP EXAM 5 ABOVE TARGET & 2 TARGET ON FIRST ATTEMPT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED MY PMI-ACP EXAM 5 ABOVE TARGET & 2 TARGET ON FIRST ATTEMPT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18404

Enimini Idiongette

This is to share my good news with everyone that I have just passed my PMI-ACP exams on my first try.
To God I am most grateful!

I would like to thank OSP international for the Agile PrepCast and Simulator. Words will fail me, if i try to state how valuable this product has been in my PMI-ACP success.
In the interest of those aspiring to obtain the PMI-ACP credential, my ONLY advise to you is ......."PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE YOURSELF WITH ANY OTHER MATERIAL, AGILE PREP-CAST & SIMULATOR IS YOUR PERFECT KEY TO SUCCESS"

I have read posts on this forum where some people had to list out several study materials which they used to prepare for this exam and in my opinion, i think that for the purpose of this exams all other materials just amount to waste of time and money. OSP International has done all the hard work for us by putting together this product of inestimable value. I am PMP certified and now PMI-ACP and and I haven't looked anywhere else other than OSP International.

Very Special thanks to my Great Instructor, Cornelius Fitchner and his super team. It was also nice to watch the video clip showing Cornelius in the studio recording one of the lessons.

In all, just stick with the Agile PrepCast and Simulator and you will be fine.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login