fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Application Approved 5/2, anyone use the Home testing option yet?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Application Approved 5/2, anyone use the Home testing option yet?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17262

Steven McClaugherty

Thank you Jagdhish!

I just completed making official payment this evening, and was allowed to proceed with scheduling my exam date. I decided to go with a local testing center just 15 mins away, rather than home option. There have been some issues with my internet lately, and don't necessarily have a camera for video unless I purchased one.

It is time for me to buckle down and begin further studies right away, and get into the exam simulator very soon - I am hoping to write for the exam on the July 22 week, giving approximately 3 months.

All the best to you as well for your testing on the PMI-ACP!

Steven
4 years 10 months ago #17246

Jagdhish Sukasi

's Avatar

Congratulations! on the approval. Well home based, the only challenge would be having a reliable internet connection. As long as you have a separate to room with no disturbance you are good to take the exam. The entire duration of the exam will be recorded so that it can be reviewed later for any unusual activity while writing the exam.
I am also working on getting my ACP targeting June 1st week....will be going for in home option.

Good Luck with your certification
4 years 10 months ago #17239

Steven McClaugherty

Good Morning,

My application for the PMI-ACP has been initially approved today 5/2. When I logged in to make payment, I had seen that there is an option to take a proctored test in Home for convenience and flexibility. Has anyone selected this particular option that can share more information about it? I have previously taken the PMP in a Testing Center which had its own set of environment challenges for me then (noisy keyboards, being seated directly near the opening of the main door, people constantly walking behind me, etc.) which added to much distraction.

www.pmi.org/certifications/types/agile-acp/exam-prep/online

Can anyone share their experience and any pros/cons to do doing the Home Based option?

Thank you,
Steven

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login