fbpx

Reply: Agile PrepCast Workbook and Flash Cards

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile PrepCast Workbook and Flash Cards

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17461

Cornelius Fichtner

Lisa,

Thanks for pointing that out. It has already been corrected.

As they say.. a website is ALWAYS under construction...
4 years 10 months ago #17458

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Cornelius,

I should change the subject and move my queries to the PMP topic . . .

Just a heads up, I found some verbiage about a PMP workbook in the "Articles" section of your site:
"The student workbook that accompanies the course includes a detailed section on how to do this. There's even a step-by-step guide to what to put on your PMP application form.”

Here's a link to your article and a screen capture is attached:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-...management-education
The Complete Guide to PMP 35 Contact Hours

It's the second article titled: "The Complete Guide to PMP 35 Contact Hours"

Lisa
Attachments:
4 years 10 months ago #17454

Cornelius Fichtner

Lisa,

What I explained in my earlier response regarding The Agile PrepCast Workbook is also true for The PM PrepCast Workbook. It no longer exists, because we switched over to the Learning Management System and so we migrated all the documentation that was previously in the workbooks right into the LMS. So it is always at your fingertips online and there is nothing to download.
4 years 10 months ago #17450

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Cornelius,

Did I miss a link or download to a workbook for the PM PrepCast?

Lisa Sweeney
5 years 2 months ago #16304

Paul Akerlind

Thank you for the very quick reply. I was concerned as I was hearing references to a workbook in some of the lessons. That is where the confusion lied. I might of also misheard that Agile Prep Flash Cards were available to supplement the material.
5 years 2 months ago #16303

Cornelius Fichtner

Good morning Paul,

The workbook for The Agile PrepCast has been discontinued when we switched over to our new Learning Management System in 2018. Everything that used to be in the workbook is now part of the LMS. For example, the module and lesson directory is accessible via Lesson L00.10, the Topic Index is now in L00.11, the Errata is in Appendix A, and so on. In this way, you have everything right there in the LMS and you don't need to reference a separate document any longer. And -- most importantly -- whenever we make an update then you don't have to download the updated PDF document. Instead, the new content "just appear" in the LMS.

And regarding your question on the flashcards: I'm personally not aware of any, and we currently don't have any plans to create them in the short term. In the long term we want to include a flashcards component into the LMS, but development takes time... even WITH agile development approaches...

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login