fbpx

Reply: Acpm course sign up 19 Sep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Acpm course sign up 19 Sep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15063

Cornelius Fichtner

Wendy,

That's hard to say. Here are some thoughts:

Yes, you could purchase the Agile PrepCast right now and start watching the lessons. The training hours do not expire. However, don't forget that the upcoming price increase for The Agile PrepCast is relatively small. It's around $30.

You said you are joining an agile organization in November in order to acquire the required 1,500 experience hours. If you work on Agile projects exclusively then it will take you 37 weeks to complete this. That means can apply for the PMI-ACP exam in around October of 2019.

We have also had some indications from PMI that the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline may be updated in 2019 or 2020.

Personally, I would wait and see where things actually fall for you. Who knows, come December you may decide that agile isn't for you.
5 years 6 months ago #15060

Wendy

's Avatar

Ive had no official Agile experience. If I join an agile organisation in Nov. I will need to acquire 1500hrs experience before I can take the exam.

Does it make any sense for me to sign up for agile training prior to the recommended 19 Sept 2018?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login