fbpx

Reply: I have passed PMI-ACP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I have passed PMI-ACP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #14993

Mike Iseman

Congrats Malcolm! Well done. I found that the actual exam was much easier than the simulations. I was struggling a little with the simulations and breezed through the actual and got above target to for all domains (except adaptive planning which was on target). The simulations for me at least pointed out my weak points which I needed to shore up for the exam. You're right in that it covered your understanding of the terminology in real world scenarios, but I did find the simulations trickier.
5 years 6 months ago #14988

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Malcolm,

That is such great news! Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam on your first attempt!
5 years 6 months ago #14987

Malcolm Kindlen

Just passed the PMI-ACP exam on first attempt today.
I listened to the prep-cast and did all four tests on the exam simulator, the highest score I received on first run on any of the tests was 70%. Although I redid all of the exams and received 90% plus in each
of the tests on second pass.
Much to my surprise I scored above target on each of the categories in the exam
I felt the prep cast was a good study aid, but way too much dry detail on ASP, Crystal family and DSDM (Atern). Much more critical to be across the Agile tool set that sits across the methods.
The exam simulator questions were pitched at a level similar to the real exam. I did find a few obscure terms in the simulator that didn't present on the exam. The exam was very situational which probed
understanding rather than requiring recall of a specific terminology.
5 years 7 months ago #14788

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Md Mizanur,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! We're glad our materials helped you achieve such a milestone in your career.
5 years 7 months ago #14786

SANDIP LANJE

Congratulations
5 years 7 months ago #14767

Md Mizanur Rahman

I am glad to announce that I passed the PMI-ACP Exam with Above Target rating on 2nd August 2018.
It was an interesting journey and very different than any of the other
certifications in many ways
PM Prepcast Simulation Exams certainly helped. Good Exams.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login