fbpx

Reply: Clarity needed on one of the question in the simulator exam 1

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Clarity needed on one of the question in the simulator exam 1

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13222

Nidhi Kohli

I got the answer. The question said 1 million, the answer choices had 100,000. I kind of overlooked the fact that 1 million is 1000,000. Hence the correct answer choice would have been to focus on more non-functional req testing - which is the one given by the simulator. Thanks. Writing it here so that others also benefit that we need to look at the tiniest details to be able to answer correctly :)
6 years 1 month ago #13214

Eduardo Enriquez

I'd like to have input from the team that designed this question, but my opinion is that additional functional testing may have uncovered issues related to scalability during the iteration.
6 years 1 month ago #13160

Nidhi Kohli

Hi, I took my first simulator exam (and failed miserably ) and I have doubt on the choice of answer as explained in the Explanation given. The question was that if the team finds out that the product is not scalable, then what the team should have done differently.
a) The correct answer as per the Results is that they should have done more non-functional testing.
b) There is another choice , which says that the system should have been designed for that many users. Results explanation says that Scalability was not a requirement given by the customer

My Query - as per explanation associated with b) point above, if scalabality was not a requirement given by the customer, how adding more non-functional tests would have helped with this situation.

Kindly guide.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login