fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: No data in Exam Feedback tab in My Statistics - trying to determine if prepared for Tuesday

No data in Exam Feedback tab in My Statistics - trying to determine if prepared for Tuesday 6 years 1 month ago #13124

• Steph Dwing
  • Steph Dwing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
In my account, there is No data in the Exam Feedback tab in My Statistics.

From the description about what the table represents it sounds like the data would be helpful for me to determine if I am prepared to take the exam.

For example, I have scored the following

Rita/Mike G book end of chapter exams 85-100 %
Rita Exam Database questions for exams 83%

Prep-Cast simulator
Exam 1 - 78.3 % but below target on two domains
Exam 2 - 76.7% but below target on two domains
Exam 3 - 67.5% and below target on all domains EXCEPT 2

My exam is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon and I am wondering about my potential to pass.

No data in Exam Feedback tab in My Statistics - trying to determine if prepared for Tuesday 6 years 1 month ago #13146

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Steph,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and please accept our apologies for the delayed response. I have collected the information and sent it out to our R&D group for analysis. I'm not sure I'll have an answer for you before your exam (which, as far as I understand, is today afternoon) but I assure you we will work on this.

I know this answer does not help you to determine if you are ready for your exam. However, many our customers who took and passed their PMI-ACP exam reported that they scored around 75% on our simulator and noticed that the questions on our simulator are similar to the real exam. Therefore, based on your statistics, I believe you are in good shape.

On behalf of our team, I wish you best of luck on your exam and will be happy to see you back with the lessons learned that start with "I passed!"

Thanks again for making us aware of this and helping us improve our products for all our customers.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

No data in Exam Feedback tab in My Statistics - trying to determine if prepared for Tuesday 6 years 1 month ago #13157

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello Steph,

Even though I know you have just passed your exam (congratulations again!), I just wanted to update you on the status of the issue you have reported. I was able to reproduce the problem, and our R&D team has found a solution which we have already implemented. I assume this news comes a bit late for you, but thanks to your valuable input, all our customers will benefit from the feature and will be able to assess their readiness for the exam better.

Thanks again and congratulations for passing your exam!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login