fbpx

Reply: Sample PMI ACP exam application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Sample PMI ACP exam application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28644

Alan

Should the PMI-ACP application's 'Role description' section follow the PMP pattern, where the phases are denoted as below?

1. Requirements/Inception
2. Design
3. Development/Iterations
4. Testing
5. Deployment
6. Retrospective/Review
2 years 6 months ago #28163

Jessica

's Avatar

I know this is an old post, but I was also seeking the same information for assistance with filling out the PMI ACP application.

I found this link today and it includes screenshots, which I found helpful. I was also concerned about filling in the General Project Experience section as I already have my PMP certification, which meets this requirement.

www.pm-procommunity.com/post/how-to-appl...mi-acp-certification

According to the screenshots, once you enter the Agile experience, I guess PMI already recognizes if you're a PMP holder, so no further info needs added. That's where I was getting confused. :)

Hope this helps.
3 years 7 months ago #23022

Billy MacDonald

Hi Gopinath

It’s been a while since I applied. Can you share the form you have to complete so we can have a look together?
3 years 7 months ago #23012

Gopinath Rountla

Dear All,

I would also need some assistance in filling the application on Agile part

Can so.eine provide their insights of sharing their sample application, which would of great help to take this further

Thanks all.
5 years 1 month ago #16541

Ziya Nur

Hello!

I also would much appreciate, if anyone could share PMI-ACP exam application form for reference (non-soft dev. project experience, please).
6 years 2 months ago #12970

Sandeep Motwani

Hi There,

Can anyone please share sample PMI ACP exam application? I need some guidance on how to fill the agile experience and PMP credential for project management experience.

Thanks
Sandeep

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login