fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Study Book/Supporting Materials

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Study Book/Supporting Materials

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12850

PMP Aspirant

I am using Mike Griffiths ACP Exam Prep book. I also bought his workbook too but I regret the decision as I think it's kind of duplicate what he has already explained in the book.
6 years 3 months ago #12801

Steven McClaugherty

Hi All,

In making preparations to begin my studies toward the PMI-ACP, I went online to look for some course materials. Aside from the PMI-ACP syllabus, there is no book of knowledge yet published. It seems that there are two primary authors with PMI-ACP exam prep books available between Mike Griffiths and Andy Crowe. Thoughts on the books? (one better than the other?). In regards to supplemental materials, has anyone tried the flashcards or workbook from Griffiths?

PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Second Edition: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam by Mike Griffiths

Hot Topics PMI-ACP Exam Flashcards 2nd Edition by Mike Griffiths

PMI-ACP Workbook Spiral-bound – April 4, 2017 by Mike Griffiths

The PMI-ACP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try, Iteration 2 (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe

The PMI-ACP Exam: How To Pass On Your First Try (Test Prep series) by Andy Crowe

Thank you,
Steven

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login