fbpx

Reply: Need a PMI-ACP Study Buddy? Welcome Cheer Leaders!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need a PMI-ACP Study Buddy? Welcome Cheer Leaders!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12777

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Looking for a group of like-minded PMI-ACP candidates:
  1. Who have SUCCESSFULLY submitted your PMI-ACP application (with all agile experience & education hours accounted for, all project descriptions done, and all witnesses on board (the application and the audit are worth other more focused topics)
  2. Who would like an accountability partner or 2+ to exchange public encouragement
  3. Who are willing to update your progress 3x/week here on this forum LIKE THIS:
    • Simulator score or book/chapter read
    • lessons learned
    • next steps
I strongly believe in accountability in passing a PMI exam. I did it locally with my PMP in July 2017, but many of my check-ins were digital.

I strongly believe in placement testing and instant remediation, which is one reason I LOVE the Exam Simulator's Learning Quizzes.

My plan: to attempt at least two Learning Quizzes filtered to specific Domains, BEFORE & AFTER, so I know what I may need to study this week. If I can pass the domain twice, I'll move on to the next domain. I have access to relevant Agile PrepCasts to review, as well as the Griffiths PMI-ACP Prep book, and Head-First Agile. As soon as I pass all 7 domains, I'll schedule my exam, then practice 3 full Simulator exams, or until I pass twice.

I hope to pass my exam by the end of January 2017, pending availability at the Prometric center. But I will remain supportive on this forum, and I hope this forum will attract additional like-minded, supportive candidates.

Feel free to chat me up! Best of luck to all you fellow candidates!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login