fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Purchased Agile Prepcast and Simulator but did not receive an email with the links to download the podcast

Purchased Agile Prepcast and Simulator but did not receive an email with the links to download the podcast 6 years 3 months ago #12659

• JUSTIN BRUS KANNAMKAL
  • JUSTIN BRUS KANNAMKAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I purchased Agile prepcast along with PMI ACP simulator on 12/14 but did not receive a welcome email with the links to download the podcast. I opened a ticket with PM helpdesk on 12/14 (Request #93034) but did not receive a response so far. I could not find a phone number to contact the helpdesk, so I thought I will write here though this is an exam discussion forum.

I purchased PM prepcast few years back and using the same account. I used the same email address when purchased the agile prepcast and simulator.

Appreciate if someone can look into this.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login