fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question about Agile Prepcast

Question about Agile Prepcast 6 years 7 months ago #11637

• Al Jo
  • Al Jo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I am new here

1. Is there a time limit to access the content (video lectures and exams) once we subscribe to the Agile PrepCast?
2. Is there a free trial of the Agile Prepcast that includes a preview of how the exam simulator works / some sample questions to get a taste of the exam content?

Thanks!

Question about Agile Prepcast 6 years 7 months ago #11638

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Hello AI,

Here are my answers for you:

1. Is there a time limit to access the content (video lectures and exams) once we subscribe to the Agile PrepCast?

Yes and No. You will be able to download the videos to your phone, tablet or PC. Once they are downloaded you can pretty much keep them forever. However, the online access to the videos will be terminated at the latest when PMI makes a major change to the PMI-ACP exam. We expect that there will be a minor update in 2018, and possibly a major update in about 2020. Now PMI requires us to update the lessons and stop giving access to the old ones. So if you delete your downloaded videos and then ask us to download them AFTER 2020 we are not allowed to give you access to the old lessons and you would have to purchase the new ones.

2. Is there a free trial of the Agile Prepcast that includes a preview of how the exam simulator works / some sample questions to get a taste of the exam content?

Yes there is!
Free Agile PrepCast: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free/the-agile-prepcast
Free PMI-ACP Exam Simulator: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmi-acp-exam-s...i-acp-exam-simulator

Have a great weekend!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Question about Agile Prepcast 6 years 7 months ago #11639

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Oh... I just noticed something... you asked:

So in regards to the PMI-ACP Exam Simulator: The access duration is 90 days. But there are 30-day and 60-day extensions available. (Note that the simulator countdown only starts when you take your first exam. So if you buy it today you can first watch the lessons. And then in 4-5 weeks down the road when you feel ready you can log on to the simulator and begin taking exams. That's when the 90-day countdown starts.)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Question about Agile Prepcast 6 years 7 months ago #11640

• Al Jo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks that helps a lot.

I just signed up for the free trial
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login