fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP on July 31

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP on July 31

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #11945

Aara Kapur

's Avatar

Congratulation Dear :-)

I am happy to hear this news

I also cracked PMP certification exam but I took training from Koenig Solutions training center.

As per my knowledge and experience, Training is must for this course
6 years 7 months ago #11456

Cornelius Fichtner

Jameel,

You can find The Agile PrepCast at www.agileprepcast.com .
6 years 7 months ago #11452

Jameel Ahmed Mohammed

Hi Congrats for passing your PMI-ACP.
Where can i get Agile prepcast, John Griffiths Exam Prep PDF format. Also is there any discounts.
6 years 7 months ago #11441

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Pavan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 7 months ago #11437

Pavan Tipparaju

I took my test on July 31 and cleared the test with 6 ATs and 1 T

For all PMPs out there - this test already half thru for you since you know how PMI tests work. For the rest you will need a little bit more preparation from Time management and exam format perspective.
I started my preparation on April 04. The only 2 tools or resources i used are - Agile prepcast, John Griffiths Exam Prep and PMTraining.com. Between all 3 i found the first 2 to be most valuable. I wont recommend pmtraining.com since their questions base is relatively small and subject questions from those are very less in count
So 3 months of preparation and about 2 hours of study time every day to get thru all subjects
I had a preparation plan that i followed for PMP test which i used it for this test as well, it really helped
2 months of strict study and 1 month totally for taking tests continuously everyday that will make you 100% ready for the test. I answered about 4000 sample questions across several sites, books.
Scores to start with 70% above are good
The exam gets done in about 2 hours really and spent half hour only to review all questions

Thank you again Agile Prepcast team for adding another credential after my name!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login