fbpx

Reply: Some doubts regarding PMI-ACP Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Some doubts regarding PMI-ACP Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11309

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Mukesh,

Thank you for your input. We are checking this issue and will take the necessary actions to address it. You can raise your further concerns with our support team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 8 months ago #11304

Mukesh Gulia

Some basic clarifications regarding the simulator.
1. Under My Statistics -> My Exam, description of "Attempts" column legend says - Pass you means 80% or more questions correctly. For my 4th test, it shows Pass (71%). 71% is correct as I answered 85 correctly out of 120. But why is it showing pass, when the cut off is 80%?
To get a real-exam feel, I gave all four tests on different dates by attempting all questions in one sitting. I understand the difference between Pass/Fail and % calculation, but if an exam is attempted only once with all questions, Pass/Fail should be in-line with real cut-off percentage of 80%, as per description.

2. On the same page, in the "Example:", it says Exam has 200 questions. I think this figure is for PMP exam.

3. In the exam feedback tab, under "How to read this table", reference is made to PMP exam, instead of PMI-ACP. Not sure if those statistics are also relevant to PMI-ACP simulator as well.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login