fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11245

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Shyamsunder,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 8 months ago #11237

Aara Kapur

's Avatar

Hi,

I am very for you VERY CONGRATULATIONS :-)

I also cracked PMP exam but I took the training from the Koenig Solutions and side by side I increased my knowledge from online, I read informative articles, watched videos, participated in forum and community websites, used online tutorials and much more.....
6 years 8 months ago #11202

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
6 years 8 months ago #11198

Shyamsunder Alagandula

Hi All,

Yesterday, I cleared PMI-ACP.
Full version of PMI-ACP PrepCast simulation exam really helped me in understanding what type of questions are asked and how to analyze them to select the best possible answer.
PMI-ACP real exam mostly refers to real time scenarios and there was hardly any questions which was straight forward. Even a simple question will make you think which one to select out of 2 best possible options after eliminating another 2 wrong options.

PMI-ACP Exam Prep from Mike Griffithis and PMI-ACP PrepCast Full version simulation worked for me

Thanks
Shyam

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login