fbpx

Reply: Agile Prepcast content

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Agile Prepcast content

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 4 months ago #8834

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohamed,

Please rest assured that The Agile PrepCast is 100% updated to the most current exam specifications. We invested at least 300 hours of development to update it at the end of 2015. Please see this page here were you can follow the history of all the work that we have done in updating it: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...d-the-agile-prepcast

Regarding your concerns:

1.) That is an oversight and I must admit that I am quite embarrassed about this. However, this is just the overview that is wrong. I have made a note. We will fix it.

2.) All videos for Module 14 have been updated. Here is the list of the current videos:
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Overview
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain I
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain II
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain III
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain IV
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain V
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain VI
  • 2015 Exam Content Outline Domain VII
As you can see, the videos even include the year when they were published (We updated late in 2015, the exam changed in January 2016).

If you do not see these videos in your Agile PrepCast then please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and they will assist you.
7 years 4 months ago #8833

Mohamed

's Avatar

Greetings,
Kindly I need a justification for the below concerns since I feel that the content it totally absolute and seems to be based on the old exam version or at the best case it was not updated properly,
1- At L00.30 video it is indicating that there is only 2 domains while the current version is 7 so for sure this video is not updated at all.
2- Even the most updated set of videos which is at module 14 is not reflected in the other modules content.
so please I need a proper justification for these issues or I will be enforced to cancel my subscription.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login