fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP application submitted

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP application submitted

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7986

Gokulkrishna Rajeevalochanan

Hi All,

Thank you for helping me out. My application was application was accepted, thankfully without an audit.

Warm regards,
7 years 8 months ago #7842

sreelatha

's Avatar

Prepare well. read the concepts .The exam is situational based.My application got selected for audit. I took the copies of my application and got it approved from my management.Also attached the 21 contact hours which was a prerequisite. It gets rarely picked. I got it cleared on July 19th.i got good support from this forum and Cornelius .
7 years 8 months ago #7837

Jeremy Raelin

Hi Gokulkrishna:

I was audited for my PMI-ACP application as well. If you end up getting audited, the first rule of thumb is to stay calm since the process is not too cumbersome. If I remember correctly, you'll be sent a PDF audit report for every project you submitted. What you'll need to do during the audit is identify the people who can validate what you wrote and have them sign and mail a hard copy back to PMI (I believe that the same person can be used multiple times).

Therefore, I'd do the following:

1. Identify the people who can validate what you wrote and would be willing to put a signature on the form indicating so
2. Identify back-ups in case you are unable to track down your first choices.

Other than that, sit tight and see if you get audited and focus your time on prepping for the exam ;)

Good luck,

Jeremy
7 years 8 months ago #7836

Hi All,

I have just submitted my PMI-ACP application.

If it is alright to do so, could some one tell me the process in case if I get selected for the audit

Your help would be much appreciated

Warm regards,
Gokulkrishna

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login