fbpx

Reply: cleared PMI ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : cleared PMI ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8094

Rakesh Mishra

Thank you Jeremy and Sreelatha.
7 years 7 months ago #8080

sreelatha

's Avatar

Hi Rakesh,

I studied Mike Griffith. I tok all mock exams.I actively participated in forum. I took 8 weeks to prepare.It is not as tough as PMP. It is easy but all questions are situational.
7 years 7 months ago #8075

Jeremy Raelin

Congratulation as well Sreelatha!

For Rakesh, when I passed the PMI-ACP exam, I ended up only using the PrepCast course and did not look at any other books. Watching all of the PrepCast videos twice combined with my own work experience was enough to pass. I took approx. 8-12 weeks to study (an hour or two a day). After taking the PMP exam, I found the PMI-ACP exam to be easier (in fact, taking the PMP first certainly helped me understand how PMI thinks and how to answer some of the questions).

Thanks,

Jeremy
7 years 7 months ago #8070

Rakesh Mishra

Congratulation Sreelatha. I have cleared PMP last month. I am planning to prepare for PMI-ACP next year.

I have few questions:

1. which book did you study ? (Like PMBOK for PMP, Rita's for PMP)
2. How long did you prepare for PMI-ACP? (I prepared for PMP for 8 weeks and passed).
3. Is it tougher than PMP ?
7 years 8 months ago #7832

sreelatha

's Avatar

I see some similarities that both are theoretical and both are tough and situational based.
I feel I spent good time in preparing fro PMP when compared to PMI ACP.
But all thru we got good help from this forum.
7 years 8 months ago #7812

Kim Foord, PMP, PMI-ACP

Congratulations, Sreelatha, on passing your PMI-ACP exam. How did you find the PMP preparation & exam compare to the ACP preparation & exam experiences compare to one another?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login