Due to an influx of spam in our forums we have disabled posting for guests. Guests can still read the forum, but you have to login in order to start or participate in a discussion.
Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMI- ACP with proficient in two areas

Passed PMI- ACP with proficient in two areas 1 year 7 months ago #5869

• Manjusha Guntur
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just wanted to share that i passed ACP with proficient in both areas. I had 6 years exp working on Agile projects with a PMP and CSM.

I initially scheduled the exam for 20th July but realized on 12th July that the Pilot exam is starting on 15th so i preponed my exam to 14th July.

I haven't read any books and listened to prepcast (Didn't finish).

My exam prep was total 7 days. 5 days in last month and 2 days before the exam (6 days for prepcast + 1 day for practicing mock exams ).

In my perspective, if you have working experience in Scrum, Kanban, XP and Lean frameworks you can just crack it. I fortunately worked on these which made me feel the exam is easy.

PS: AgilePrepCast is just enough to pass the exam.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eppa Manikya Rao
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Kevin Reilly

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®