fbpx

Reply: Final exam - next button does not work

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Final exam - next button does not work

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 2 months ago #28946

Minu Kala

The problem was due to my long name.
I updated my profile to shorten my name and then I was able to take the test.
I have sent a request to the customer support to update my name back to my full name on the certificate.

Thank you.

Note: By the way, Prepcast videos are awesome. The clarity and pace you talk is very helpful.
2 years 2 months ago #28945

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Minu,

For this technical support question please do the following:
- Take a screenshot of the problem (please take a full screenshot that shows everything you see on your screen. Do not crop it)
- Write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for their support.

Note: The most likely explanation that I have right now without having seen the screenshot is this: Your name is quite long, and I remember a student with a similar problem in the past: The name was overlapping the "Next" button. But I cannot remember what our recommendation/correction was. Support can find it, so please include my "guess" as you write to them.
2 years 2 months ago #28944

Minu Kala

I tried different browsers still could not get past the first question. The next button did not work.
What do I do?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login