fbpx

Reply: PMP-ACP Study Materials

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP-ACP Study Materials

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28679

Brad Park

Awesome, thanks.
2 years 4 months ago #28673

Hassan Kassem

The Simulator is broken up into Timed Quizzes, Learning Quizzes, and Exam Sims. The Learning Quizzes are not timed and have "hint" and "show answer" options. The latter provides detailed explanations behind the correct answer, as well as brief reasons why the others were incorrect.
2 years 4 months ago #28672

Brad Park

Thanks for responding.

What's the difference between the simulator and learning quizzes?
2 years 4 months ago #28605

Hassan Kassem

I did not purchase additional materials - I studied using the PrepCast and Exam Simulator.

I will note that I did not pass on my first attempt, but I passed 3 weeks after the failure. Over the course of those three weeks, I focused my full attention on the Exam Simulator through the Learning Quizzes on the Domains I needed improvement on. I cannot stress enough how helpful this was.

You gain knowledge via the PrepCast and the Exam Simulator, but you will only understand the application of that knowledge upon utilizing the Learning Quizzes. To really take advantage of the Exam Simulator, read everything fully (questions/answers/explanations) whether you responded correctly/incorrectly.
2 years 4 months ago #28599

Brad Park

I downloaded it, thanks for your help.
2 years 4 months ago #28562

Elizabeth Harrin

Hello Brad, you will need the Agile Practice Guide, which is currently published alongside the PMBOK Guide (in the same volume). PMI members can access that for free. There are other recommended reading books for PMI-ACP but you might be able to get away without them... I'd be interested to know what other people think!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login