fbpx

Reply: Anyone taken the Online Proctored PMI -ACP Exam recently?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Anyone taken the Online Proctored PMI -ACP Exam recently?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 8 months ago #29569

Anonymous

's Avatar

There are thousands such cases & Pearson won't listen to you, neither they will refund nor they will reschedule.. keep trying calling Pearson helpdesk & emailing them OR open case in consumer court.. that may help at last..
1 year 8 months ago #29568

Anonymous

's Avatar

YES, I have faced horror experience with online exam even if you will read your question a bit loud - Mr. Proctor will say => who is there with you in room; If you will use tissue, proctor will say - is that handkerchief, you are not allowed; If you will just roll up your hand & by chance it comes in front of camera for 1 sec - Mr Proctor will say - why are you covering camera -- AND HE WILL CLOSE YOUR EXAM RIGHT THERE without giving you a single chance of listening to you and he won't call as they claim, he will leave a message on chat window & will revoke your exam..
Online exams are just exploiting's common masses & looting there money AND they won't refund nor they will reschedule, you are OVER... Take care
1 year 10 months ago #29409

Nicholas Croglio

I am confused by what you got in trouble for doing? You mumbled?
2 years 6 months ago #28147

LT

Hi Ruchi, did you get an answer from PMI?

I'm having a similar experience, from a technical issue to rescheduled for the next day, and the On Vue guy revoked my exam when I was completing 95/120 questions. I received an email about the Pearson Vue case and an email about the score which showed I pass the exam. Couple hours later I saw the PMI-ACP certificate in my profile, I saved my certificate to the desktop just in case. What should I do? Did I pass?
2 years 7 months ago #28114

Ruchi

's Avatar

So I appeared for my PMI ACP exam today via online mode and I had horrible experience.
First I had some application running in background which did not let the exam load.
It took me 2 hrs to get that unblocked.
Nevertheless, I requested pearson vue to give me next available slot same day and got that.

I completed my exam almost full, while reviewing last few questions, I did mumble and it was purely unintentional, I did not even realise it until proctor messaged me they are revoking my exam.

I did receive the score card though which says I PASSED- Above Target. but they created case and when I called to clarify on case they said- it is now upto PMI what do they do.

Does anyone else have similar experience?
2 years 9 months ago #27621

Elizabeth Harrin

That's such great news, congratulations!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login