fbpx

Reply: Anyone taken the Online Proctored PMI -ACP Exam recently?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Anyone taken the Online Proctored PMI -ACP Exam recently?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 month 2 weeks ago #27621

Elizabeth Harrin

That's such great news, congratulations!
1 month 2 weeks ago #27617

Sinthya chowdhury

's Avatar

It went really smooth. All in all registration process took 10 mins or so. The proctor released the exam 10-15 min earlier than scheduled.
I cleared the exam - AT in all domains. Answer choices for The questions were really confusing - but questions were very similar to the prepcast simulator. Thanks to you all.
1 month 2 weeks ago #27616

Elizabeth Harrin

I hope it went well today!
1 month 2 weeks ago #27602

Sinthya Chowdhury

Hi,
After watching a few you tube videos on what to expect during the exam time and considering the hassle of cancelling and rescheduling - I decided to keep this Saturday's online proctored exam. Keeping my fingers crossed for it to work out well. At the same time embracing the idea that things can go sideways and preparing for that as well. I will share my experience (hoping it to be a really good one) post my exam.
1 month 2 weeks ago #27585

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Sinthya
Sorry I didn't see this before. What did you decide to do? There are plenty of stories on the forum from people who have had good and bad experiences of the proctor - from what I take from that, going the proctored route seems more nerve-inducing, but many people get through it just fine.
1 month 3 weeks ago #27547

Sinthya Chowdhury

My PMI-ACP exam is scheduled for coming Saturday and I am having second thoughts re: cancelling the online-proctored exam and re-schedule for an in person one. I have been hearing horror stories like if you do as much as rolling your eyes sideways- the proctor will cancel your exam. Will really appreciate if someone can share their experience.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login